Underwood Marketing & Events
Lisa Underwood, owner of Underwood Marketing and Events, is a high-energy sales and marketing professional with over 30 years’ experience in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee residential real estate industry. Underwood began her career as the marketing director of a large, Brentwood, TN-based residential home building company working alongside CPS Land co-owner, Dudley Smith, and controller, Lisa Carnes.
Lisa is well-versed in all aspects of new-home and residential development marketing including market research, strategic planning and budgeting, event planning, advertising, media buying, website coordination, social media, brochure development and coordination, press releases and corporate newsletters, signage programming, and public relations. Her client list is a who’s who of Middle Tennessee’s top builders and developers. Throughout her career, she has been involved in various aspects of many highly successful new-home communities such as Annandale, Voce, Witherspoon, Montclair, Fieldstone Farms, Burkitt Place, Kings Chapel, Hardeman Springs, Hideaway at Arrington, Hampton Reserve, Stream Valley and Sherwood Green Estates in Williamson County; Lenox Village, Mill Run, Highlands of Brentwood, Villages of Brentwood, and Riverwalk on the Harpeth in Davidson County; Shelton Square, Marymont Springs and Laurelwood in Rutherford County; and Providence in Wilson County.
Tennessee Tech University – graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. Degree in journalism and minor in public relations
Awards and Affiliations:
- Member of the Institute of Residential Marketing (MIRM) of the National Association. of Home Builders
- Certified New-Home Sales Professional (CSP) of the National Sales and Marketing Council
- 3-time recipient of Regional Marketing Director of the Year from the National Sales and Marketing Council of the National Association of Home Builders
- 9-time member of the Home Builders Association of Middle TN Parade of Homes Committee
- 2021 Vice-President and 2022 President-Elect of the Sales & Marketing Council of the HBAMT of Middle TN
- Board of Directors of the Sales & Marketing Council of Middle TN
- Group Discussion Leader for Bible Study Fellowship International
- Member of Murfreesboro Young Life Committee